Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and hosting of data).
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.